Contoh dialog bahasa inggris - Offers & Suggestions


Material : Offers & Suggestions
Cindy  : Hi, Erika. What are you doing?
Erika    : Helo. I’m preparing to go to the traditional market. What about you?
Cindy  : Me too. Would you go to traditional market together?
Erika    : Sure, let’s go.
Novi    : Oh, today is so hot.
Erika   : Cin, what do you want to cook to your husband today?
Cindy  : I dont know. Mam, can i see that?
Novi    : Sure. This is kangkung. Your husband will like this.
Cindy   : Yeah. I know  it. By the way Er, does it look fresh?
Erika    : Let me see.
Novi    : It still fresh. I picked it this morning.
Erika    : She is right
Cindy  : But I have problem. My vegetables always withered in a day.
Erika      : Ah, I suggest you buy a lot of vegetables, so when some of your vegetables is withered you can we together.
Novi      : No, you had better to put them in your  fridge.
Cindy    : I am agree. It gonna make make your vegetables always fresh.
Novi    : But don’t keep it until 2 month, because the vitamin going to disappear.
Cindy    : Yeah, that’s true. Thank you for your advice. I’ll try it.

Komentar

Postingan Populer